My name is Mark Giordano, and as President I’ve created Giordano Ergonomics Consulting LLC to better serve the needs of the employers and it’s employees and to work with the entire team to create a productive, innovative, safe work environment.
I have over 34 years of professional Ergonomic Consulting and training experience with the State of Ohio. Through this experience I’m able to tailor each assessment to meet the specific needs of varied client industries.
- Bachelor of Science, Health Education Sports Medicine emphasis; University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Master of Science, Occupational Safety and Health; Columbia Southern University, Orange Beach, Alabama
- Continuing education includes professional courses and conferences as well as reviewing the occupational safety and ergonomics literature.
- Conducted over 4000 ergonomic assessments in all types of industry and construction
- Conducted over 750 training classes and presentations
- Developed over 25 various types of ergonomic training and education sessions
- Facilitated over 250 meetings. Meetings were with all levels of employees and management.
- Certified Ergonomics Consultant -CIE
- Certified Professional Environmental Auditor; Health & Safety -CPEA
- Certified Lean Green Belt -CLGB
- American Red Cross Certified in Adult& Pediatric First-Aid, CPR and AED
- Professional Facilitator & Instructor
With my background and experience I know I can give you the work and safety results that you require.