ERGONOMICS CONSULTING SERVICES
On-site Ergonomics assessments
Our ergonomics consulting services are performed for Industrial, Construction, Medical and Office settings. The purpose of these assessments is to identify the injury risk factors associated with the tasks, as well as recommend interventions that will reduce or eliminate identified risk factors.
Ergonomic evaluations could include, but are not limited to:
- Operational needs
- Specific job task[s]
- Specific job[s]
- Integrating ergonomics into your over-all safety management process.
- Basic ergonomics awareness training for all employees.
- Company specific training can be developed to fit your operations, job tasks, or other areas of concern.
- Office ergonomics training
- Risk Factor identification training
We can support your efforts, in identifying ergonomic modifications that may facilitate an effective return-to-work by injured workers and accommodate injured workers with restrictions to remain at work and avoid disability costs.